Veta Trader WEB
Why use Veta Trader Web ?
Veta Trader Web is easy and easy to handle by investors. It is an independent trading platform, providing easy access to online orders. Fully enabled by professional developers in the field of we programming and fully tested in all traditional web browsers through smooth online market traffic and real-time market positioning with the same security as the Windows-based system.
No need to download, no need to install or rely on any component, just launch your browser, whatever your operating system, then place the web platform link and login and trade with ease.
Veta Trader Web is a trading platform with all the trading and transparency capabilities, providing a great alternative for traditional traders on the desktop platform.
Why Use Veta Trader Web?
- If you are not in front of your computer, or you are on the road and there is no way with you other than your smartphone, you can open any browser, access the web platform, trade or monitor your transactions and market prices in a very easy and secure way.
- If you are somewhere and you do not have time to install the trading application, you need to do business now and make a profit. All you have to do is enter the link of the Veta Trader Web and do the trading.
- In all these situations and more, all you need is just open the browser, place the link, login, and trading, to the web trader allows you to enter the market, close the market, set limits and stops, manage centers, monitor news and print your statement.
- Veta Trader web is usually linked from the market maker's website, so by following the link or placing it in your browser's address bar, you will have a logged-in login, and the user's username and password, even for one account, group or office in the specific fields , And click Log On.
- The page will be redirected to the Veta Trader Web homepage, which contains five main areas, the control bar, which will control the main Web Trade facilities, such as selecting accounts, obtaining the statement, date or news, market monitoring area, Outstanding and open center area.
- After signing in, if you use a login that gives you more than one account control, you need to manually select the account by choosing the account you need from the combo box, then click Account selection. After this process is selected, Account in the top line of the pending applications area, now you are ready to trade.
- Go to the market watch area, to the symbol you want to trade with, if it is not available at that screen, you can select to show it from the drop down list at the header of the market watch, when you have the symbol, and ready to trade, you can select if you want to place market order, then click on Trade Button, if you want to place a limit or a stop, click on Order Button.
- On clicking any of those buttons, the Trading area will be activated, place your order’s parameters, and click Buy, Sell, or new for the limit orders, according to your needed trade.
- The order will then appear at the pending orders area, if it is a limit/stop order, or your account is not auto, or move directly to the open orders area if your account is auto.
- At the pending orders area, you can cancel, or edit your order, and over the open positions area you can close or manage your order by placing TP/SL orders.
- For taking a full history for your account, click at the History button at the control bar at the top of the Web Trader, a window will appear, displaying the history for the last day, by a right click you can select the period you want to display the history for, click also at the statement and the news buttons, select the period for the statement you need, and click submit, and you will get your statement, for the news, right click at any news headline and select details, to read the news story.