Get In Touch With Us Online
Have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us
Frequently asked questions
To set Arabic letters to your login information over Veta Trader, you need at first to set on your PC the “Current language for non-Unicode programs” to Arabic language. This can be done by the following steps:
- From the Start Window go to the Control Panel and open the “Region and Language”.
- A small window will appear as the following image, go to the Administrative tab and press on “Change system locale…”
- Another small window will appear, select the Arabic language from the drop down list.
- After you choose the Arabic language press OK and restart your PC.
When you run your PC again, you will be able to create a demo account in Veta client terminal using Arabic letters and your demo account name will be showing in the top of the client terminal.
But if you are using a real account in Veta client terminal, you will need to contact your dealing room and they have to do the same steps on the “Regional and Language” then they will be able to reset you login information using Arabic letters.
- Perform a right click on your VETA FX terminal from your windows desktop shortcut then choose properties.
- Choose the compatibility tab option, after that un-check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option, then be sure that Privilege Level “Run this program as an administrator” is checked if your windows allowed you to edit it, then press “OK”.
- After that run the terminal and it will work normally.